Andrew represents people who have been injured by the negligence or wrongdoing of others. He has tried numerous cases to verdict, including successfully obtaining a verdict of $525,000 for an injured client in a medical malpractice case and a verdict overturning amendments to a $1,900,000 trust. Andrew has argued before Courts of Appeals in both Illinois and Missouri.
Andrew is a graduate of Saint Louis University School of Law, cum laude. As a law student, Andrew was President of the Student Trial Lawyers Association and also clerked for United States Magistrate Judge Donald G. Wilkerson. Andrew earned his undergraduate degree at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas. At Trinity, he was a four year member of the varsity swim team and club water polo team. After graduation, Andrew spent a year building homes for Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio as an AmeriCorps Member.
Andrew was born and raised in Trenton, Illinois. He currently lives in the City of St. Louis. In his free time, Andrew enjoys rock climbing, paddling and other outdoor adventures.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Woolsack.
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, B.A., cum laude.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis