Ethan is the founder and managing partner of Flint Law Firm. Ethan founded the firm in 2007 when he was just 28 years old. Since then, Ethan has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for individuals injured by defective products, drugs and toxic substances.
Ethan is dedicated to working on behalf of victims of corporate misconduct, focusing his practice on victims of asbestos related diseases and defective medical devices.
Ethan has served as trial and/or settlement counsel in hundreds of cases throughout the country on behalf of injured individuals and other law firms.
Outside of the firm, Ethan is the owner and manager of Fish Lake Farms, a waterfowl hunting and fishing preserve located in Barlow, Kentucky.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri B.A. (Biology) Honors: Cum Laude
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Publications & Speeches
- Saint Louis University, “Ethics and the Law” guest speaker