John Longos is a seasoned litigation attorney representing asbestos victims and their families over the past (20) twenty years. He has been involved in thousands of asbestos cases, and has collectively negotiated and obtained millions in compensation for clients, including seven-figure settlements for individual cases.
John’s previous (11) eleven years of legal practice involved diverse areas of law, including personal injury and family law.
In addition to his legal career, John is a 6th grade PSR/Sunday School Teacher (23rd year) at St. Cecilia Church, the author of (2) two children’s books, Ben & his Friends, and Thomas and the Fire, a backstage volunteer for Curtains Up Theater Company, and a fan of sports, plays, and Disney.
- Missouri (1985)
- Illinois (1986)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- St. Louis University Law School, J.D., 1985
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, B.S., Cum Laude, Business Administration, Specialization in Industrial Relations and Labor, 1982
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois State Bar Association